Madonna and Child with Saints
- Bernardo Zenale, Italian, c. 1464-1526
Bernardo Zenale, Madonna and Child with Saints, about 1510. Oil paint and tempera paint on panel; 71 x 48 1/2 in. Denver Art Museum: Gift of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, 1961.173
- "The Image of St. Ambrose"—Museo Diocesano di Milano, Italy, 03/12/1998 - 06/14/1998
- "Il Cinquecento lombardo: da Leonardo a Caravaggio"—Palazzo Reale, 10/04/2000 - 02/25/2001
- "Bramantino and the Arts in French Lombardy 1499–1525"—Museo Cantonale d'Arte, Lugano, 09/27/2014 - 01/11/2015
- “Light” — Denver Art Museum, 5/19/2019 – 5/1/2020
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.