It is so fun to see our visitors exploring art and creativity at the Denver Art Museum. The DAM likes to gather examples of the most distinctive, captivating, and inspiring experiences. We regularly reach out to visitors to request additional rights to reproduce images on our website, social media, emails, and other marketing materials. Whenever possible, the DAM will include your handle or byline with the image. Thank you for sharing your photo or video!
By responding to our request with the hashtag #yesDAM you are agreeing to the following:
- As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share using the Denver Art Museum brand and location or tagging Denver Art Museum, such as posting or sharing comments, photos, and videos (referred to as "User Content").
- You give the Denver Art Museum permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant to the Denver Art Museum a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, modify, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other marketing purposes, including without limitation in Denver Art Museum email, website, social media, print advertisements, and additional promotional communications.
- We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Denver Art Museum. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty-free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You promise that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, you have the right to give the Denver Art Museum the rights described.
- If there are minors (under the age of 18) in the User Content: you are the legal guardian or have sought the permission of the legal guardian in order to give the Denver Art Museum the rights described.
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments related to the use of your User Content separate from the Denver Art Museum's intended use(s).
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Denver Art Museum's website and/or social media sites for any reason.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or want to withdraw your consent to use your images at any time, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.