What is Untitled?
Untitled: Creative Fusions is a quarterly collaboration with local artists and creatives to create an evening full of events, performances, experimentation, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Throughout the night, artists showcase their work while providing a hands-on and engaging atmosphere.
Want to stay informed on Untitled? Sign up for our quarterly newsletter for the latest news, behind-the-scenes details, promotional deals, and more.
The next Untitled: Creative Fusions event will take place Friday, January 28, 2022.
Please stay tuned for more information soon!
Are you a creative interested in collaborating with us? We’d love to know more about your work. Learn more about our programs and opportunities and contact us to inquire further.
- January: Kenya Fashaw and Adri Norris, inspired by Senga Nengudi: Topologies. Watch.
- April: Chris Bagley and Katy Batsel, inspired by Paris to Hollywood: The Fashion and Influence of Véronique and Gregory Peck. Watch.
- July: R. Alan Brooks and We Were Wild, inspired by Each/Other: Marie Watt and Cannupa Hanska Luger and Simphiwe Ndzube: Oracles of the Pink Universe.
- October: Alejandra Abad and Felix Ayodele, inspired by ReVisión: Art in the Americas.
- May: Libby Barbee and Becky Wareing Steele, inspired by Natural Forces: Winslow Homer and Frederic Remington. Watch.
- July: Ramon Bonilla and Brenton Weyi, inspired by Norman Rockwell: Imagining Freedom. Watch.
- October: Tya Alisa Anthony and Lares Feliciano, inspired by Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism: From the Jacques and Natasha Gelman Collection. Watch.
Untitled: Creative Fusions is supported by the National Endowment for the Arts.