Las Cinco Estrellas (Five Stars)
- Don Leon Sandoval, American, May 22, 1965-
- Born: Albuquerque, NM
- Work Locations: New Mexico
- Spanish Market, Sante Fe, NM, 1999. Winner of the Jake O. Trujillo Award for Excellence in Weaving.
- Good Hands Gallery, Sante Fe, NM. Cinco de Mayo 1st Year Anniversary Celebration, May 5-31, 2000.
- "Textile Art: Recent Acquisitions," December 16, 2000 - June 17, 2001 (DAM)
- "Creative Crossroads: The Art of Tapestry," May 31, 2015 - March 6, 2016 (DAM)
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.