Palace Partially Destroyed
- Paul Klee, Swiss, 1879-1940
- Born: Münchenbuchsee, Switzerland
- Work Locations: Switzerland
Palace Partially Destroyed, 1926
Ink on paper
The Charles Francis Hendrie Memorial Collection, 1966.170
- "Paul Klee"--Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1930
- "Klee-Calder"--Cincinnati Modern Art Society, Cincinnati Art Museum, 1942
- "Tenth Anniversary Exhibition"--Cincinnati Modern Art Society, Cincinnati Art Museum, 1949
- "10 x 10 (Ten Directions by Ten Artists)"--Denver Art Museum, 1954
- "Klee and America"--Phillips Collection, Menil Collection, 2006
- "Drawing Inward: German Surrealist Richard Oelze"--Colorado State University, University Art Museum, 2010
- "Islamophilia: Islamic Art, Europe, and Modernity"--Musee des Beaux-Arts de Lyon, 2011.
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.