Portrait of Don Diego Félix de Esquivel y Aldama
- Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, Spanish, 1619-1682
Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, Portrait of Don Diego Félix de Esquivel y Aldama, About 1665—60. Oil paint on canvas; 80 ½ × 42 in. (204.5 × 106.7 cm). Gift of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, 1961.67
- "Old Master Paintings and Drawings from Colorado Collections"—The Aspen Art Museum, 07/30/1998 - 09/27/1998
- "El Alma de Espana (The Soul of Spain)"—Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, 04/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
- "Shared Treasure: The Legacy of Samuel Kress"—Allentown Art Museum, 10/14/2011 - 01/15/2012
- On loan to the San Diego Museum of Art, 03/01/2017 - 07/01/2017
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.