- Andrew Dasburg, American, 1887–1979
- Born: Paris, France
- Work Locations: Taos
Andrew Dasburg, Chantet Lane, 1926. Oil on canvas; 30 x 24 in.
Denver Art Museum: Gift of Albert Wassenich by exchange, 1927.2
© Estate of Andrew Dasburg
- "33rd Western Annual"—Denver Art Museum, 1927
- "Survey of American Art"—Dallas Museum of Fine Arts, 1946
- "Andrew Dasburg"—Dallas Museum of Fine Arts, 1957
- "Andrew Dasburg"—The American Federation of Arts, 1959-61
- "Picturesque Images from Taos and Santa Fe"—Denver Art Museum, 1/12/1974 -3/17/1974
- "Mabel Dodge Luhan & Company: American Moderns and the West"—The Harwood Museum of Art of the University of New Mexico, 5/22/2016 - 9/11/2016
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, 10/29/2016 - 1/22/2017
- Burchfield Penney Art Center, 3/10/2017 - 5/28/2017
Some images in our online collection are at thumbnail size, in accordance with AAMD guidelines, because they are protected by copyright. The Denver Art Museum respects the rights of artists or their representatives who retain the copyright to their work. Other images represent the best photography available and should be used as reference images only. Please complete the Image Rights Request form if you want to request a high resolution image.