Explore how artworks depict, connect to, or advocate on behalf of the natural world. What is our relationship with the natural world?
Print out this scavenger hunt or insert it into the learning management system of your choice to create an interactive activity prompting kids to look closely at the artworks found in the object gallery below.
Galería de objetos
- Roxanne SwentzellMud Woman Rolls On
- Maria van OosterwyckBouquet of Flowers in a Vase
- Shinto Deity
- Tapio WirkkalaDo Not Litter Vase
- El AnatsuiRain Has No Father?
- Claude MonetWaterlilies or The Water Lily Pond (Nymphéas)
- Ernest L. BlumenscheinMountain Lake (Eagle Nest)
- Thomas ColeDream of Arcadia
Web Quest Resources
The DAM established Creativity Resource thanks to a generous grant from the Morgridge Family Foundation. Featured activities are supported by funding from the Tuchman Family Foundation, The Freeman Foundation, The Virginia W. Hill Foundation, Sidney E. Frank Foundation – Colorado Fund, Colorado Creative Industries, Margulf Foundation, Riverfront Park Community Foundation, Lorraine and Harley Higbie, an anonymous donor, and the residents who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD). Special thanks to our colleagues at the University of Denver Morgridge College of Education. The Free for Kids program at the Denver Art Museum is made possible by Scott Reiman with support from Bellco Credit Union.