Whenever you need to reserve or purchase tickets to an event or exhibition, you can log in directly from the membership page on the Denver Art Museum website.
In order to create a new member account on the website, you will need three things:
- Your member number
- Last name of the primary cardholder
- Zip code of the address on file
If you need help obtaining this information, please contact a museum associate at 720-913-0130.
1. From the Denver Art Museum website homepage, navigate to the membership page.
2. Click the Member Login button on the left side of the page.
3. On the login page, select "I am a member, look up my membership without the email."
4. Enter your member number, last name, and postal/zip code. Click "Look up membership."
5. Next, choose a password. Keep this password somewhere safe, as you will need it to log in with your email address to log on to the Denver Art Museum ticketing page any time you need to reserve or purchase a ticket.
6. Confirm your contact information and click "Create Account."
On the upper right hand side of the page, you will see your name with your membership level and expiration date underneath. If you do not see your membership level and expiration date, you are not logged into your member account.
Congratulations! You now have your Denver Art Museum membership account. After you have logged in successfully, you can navigate to the "ticketing home" and use the categories on the right hand side to find events and exhibition tickets.