We need your help with creating a mural for the reopening of the Martin Building!
Join this Meet Cart virtual program to help creatives Emily Hope Dobkin and Olive Moya in creating some foundational elements that will appear in the completed mural. In these brainstorming sessions, you will be able to share your ideas, connect, reflect, and have some fun!
- Monday, June 21, 12 pm–1 pm
- Monday, June 28, 12 pm–1 pm
- Monday, July 12, 12 pm–1 pm
What do you need to participate?
- Seven pieces of scrap paper cut into squares 4x4'' (does not need to be exact. Post-its work, too!)
- A pen and notebook
- Lunch (optional but highly recommended)
What's the Meet Cart?
The Meet Cart is a mobile structure where unfamiliar people become unexpected pals. This space creates more meaningful connections for strangers, friends, family, and colleagues. We meet, greet, and play through games, prompts, and activities. Amidst the pandemic, the Meet Cart has been virtually rolling its wheels around the world hosting celebrations, company happy hours, creative conversations, and various community-building experiences. In this session, we'll be playing a participatory game that will serve as a creative brainstorm around the concepts of belonging here in Denver.
Please note: This will be a highly interactive experience so be prepared to have your video setting on.
- –Anderman Photography LectureFeaturing Photographer Evan Whale
- –Night at the Museum(Re)discover how art opens minds, conversations, and possibilities.