Join us in spreading the love with our annual tradition, Hearts for Art! From February 10-14, celebrate your love of art by placing a heart-shaped Valentine in front of your favorite artworks in the galleries.
- Step 1: Pick up a heart at the visitor services desk or at one of the pick-up stations around the museum.
- Step 2: Fall in love with a piece of art and make it official by placing your heart on the floor in front of a work of art you love. Remember: you can look but you can't touch.
- Step 3: Make sure to share your love on social and tag #denverartmuseum and #heartsforart for a chance to be featured on the DAM's page.
Please note: Hearts and photography are permitted in all DAM galleries except works marked with a "No Photography" sign. Ask your friendly gallery host if you are unsure.
Included in general admission
- Now on viewLas Adelitas Living the Arts: Community, Creativity, and Empowerment
- Mar 13, 2023–Apr 11, 2023Community Spotlight: Denver Public Schools Citywide Middle School Art Showcase 2023