Collectors' Choice 33
Join the Denver Art Museum in celebrating the past, present, and future of the Petrie Institute of Western American Art by honoring Jim Wallace, Tom Petrie, and Henry Roath at Collectors’ Choice 33, the museum’s signature black-tie fundraising gala.
Over the last three decades, these leaders have driven the transformation of the Western American art program through their significant and generous philanthropic example. We are thrilled to honor Jim, Tom, and Henry, and recognize the long-lasting legacy they have created.
6:30 pm: Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres (Frederic C. Hamilton Building)
7:30 pm: Seated dinner designed by chef Kevin Taylor (Ponti Hall)
Black tie attire.
Complimentary valet parking on 13th Avenue.
- Rhonda and Robert Boswell
- Sally and Ray Duncan
- Louisa and Bob Jornayvaz
- Marcia and Dick Robinson
- Judi and Joe Wagner
- Beth and George Wood
Levels of Support
- Chairman Sponsor (table of ten) – $50,000
- Philanthropist Sponsor (table of ten) – $25,000
- Director Sponsor (table of ten) - $15,000
- Leadership Table (table of ten) – $10,000
- Collector Level (pair of tickets) – $5,000
- Art Enthusiast Level (pair of tickets) – $2,500
- Patron Level (pair of tickets) – $1,200
- Individual Ticket – $600
We anticipate that this event will sell out early.
Reserve your sponsorship level, table, or tickets today by contacting Gravely Wilson at 720-913-2763 or email@example.com.
View photos from previous Collectors’ Choice galas at collectorschoice.shutterfly.com.
Funds raised through Collectors’ Choice 33 will support the museum’s exhibitions and programming.