Event Rental & Services
The Denver Art Museum’s iconic architecture provides an exceptional backdrop for a wide variety of special events including receptions, lectures, and keynote addresses. With on-site catering from celebrated chef/restaurateur Kevin Taylor and a seasoned event staff, we provide an unparalleled experience for you and your guests.
We offer special rates for nonprofit organizations.
To start planning your event, contact DAMEvents@denverartmuseum.org or 720-865-5171.
Cultural Complex Garage
The most convenient place to park, the garage at 12th Avenue and Broadway, opens daily at 6 am. Enter the garage from 12th Avenue just west of Broadway. As of August 1, 2013, the City of Denver rates for parking in this garage will range from $1 for up to 59 minutes to $10 for the daily maximum (excluding special events). The early bird parking rate will be $7 per day. Rates are posted inside the garage entrance. Please contact the garage directly for more information or to arrange for parking vouchers.
Parking Lots & Meters
Several unattended parking lots and hundreds of metered parking spaces are located within walking distance of the museum. Find a map of several nearby parking options on Parkopedia.
- Rental times are for 4 hours plus 1 hour for setup/breakdown
- Rentals include tables, chairs and black or white linen (linen is not floor-length)
- Vendor Load in instructions to North Building dock (PDF)
- Vendor Load in instructions to Hamilton Building dock (PDF)
After-Hour Gallery Rental
- Galleries may be open after hours for $650 each
- Please see the diagram of available galleries
- Pricing for temporary, special exhibits vary and additional ticketing costs may apply
- You may hire “Ask Me” Docents to be available in galleries for your event for $2/guest
- Food & drink are not permitted in the galleries
Group Tickets may be purchased during museum hours for groups larger than 10